Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 125


Back Again

Well last night had my usual broken nights sleep and woke up exactly at 4.00 Am again and from some bizarre nightmare thought the day was going to be another downer, but I have started to come out of this week of pure mental destruction.

I think the thing that snapped me out of it was that my little 3 year old grandson, who is a slow developer and cant talk properly left a message on our answering machine, and his excitement and happiness in his little voice and his broken words made me think how precious life is and that I shouldn't be getting myself down and feelings of self pity, after i played it back a couple of times I sat down and just cried like baby, but it did me good and was exactly what I needed at that very point in time.

Thanx to everyone for you Friendship and Support to me at this one of my lowest points of Mental Sx...

A much happier and back in the positive again person........

John

No comments:

Post a Comment