
Hi Everyone
Had a good nights sleep last night, first one for ages without having bizarre dreams or nightmares, awoke feeling a lot more refreshed then usual, still did my cold water trick as well, most of the day was overcast and cold so I went to the shed to do some more work in it, don't know what is happening but i just cant keep away from it and going through old stuff and sorting things and getting rid of junk, almost feels as if I am becoming Obsessive Compulsive about clearing things out. Guess its just another phase of my mental state at the moment, but it does keep my mind off the Tx and gets me out of my Cave and I am not sleeping during the day as much either.
Nearly forgot to take my Ribas tonight, only and hour and half late, that wont matter, I just forgot all about them, have to make more notes to remind me not to forget, marvelous how the Tx and the Sx can play so many tricks on us, some days i am quite with it and other days I forget half way through a conversation what I was talking about. Had another Mother of a headache tonight, but it is backing off now, thank goodness, strange because I thought that part was nearly over.
18 th Injection Sunday night and down to 30 left then, wont know what to do with myself when I finish as this has become my life now and its hard to remember what things were like before starting Tx. Do some people never change back to how there life was before or is it a slow weaning off process from the meds and then normality returns or something resembling it anyway......
Keep Well
John
John
Hi John
ReplyDeleteIn my experience you will feel great within the first week of finishing the ribas/interferon. You will feel wonderful. But you wont be fully back to your old self completely for a while after. But, remember we are all different with this experience, might take some people longer to get back to normal than others. But HEY, who cares, it will be over and you will have completed your full course of therapy. Something to be very proud of. Medal material.
Your doing great mate, keep going and cruise along.
Linda