Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 117


Howdy all

Another day in Paradise here folks, did not want to get out of bed this morning, but kicked my butt out and washed face and hands straight under some freezing cold water, what a wake up call, does the trick. Most of the day have felt good physically OK , but kept some downer type moods and just thinking alot about things.

Food intake is still improving and still drinking water by the bucket loads, to be honest I have never ever drank so much water in my whole life as I have during Tx. Cough is still hanging around and I don't think I am going to lose it till after Tx is finished somehow..
Anyway On With the Show and Welcome to Club Interferon and the Riba Cafe to all the new people starting their Tx

See Yah for Now...
John

No comments:

Post a Comment