Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 261 and 262


Hi Again

Tuesday night I slept all night for the first time in ages and it helped me feel better the next day and also gave me some solid rest instead of the usual creature of the night. Wednesday was also an interesting day, I felt in the mood for something to do outside, so I spent some of my good feeling catching up on the chores. A friend of mine on the Australian HepC Forum has started her second round of Tx and I would like to wish her well on her quest to rid the virus from her system.

Not to sure whether its the extra meds I am taking or the Tx, but my rash has been acting up again
and causing me some discomfort, back to the drawing board and the box of lotions and potions
again....

John

1 comment: