Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 273 to 276


Hi Everyone

Haven't posted for the last couple of days as I have been totally exhausted riding on this merry go round of TX Sx, you just never know whats in store next, the cruelest lucky dip I have ever bought into. My energy levels and aches, pains and headache's have been very severe and my liver area is swollen, GP seems to think I maybe having a flare up of virus activity with the HBV and I am off to see Liver Specialist Friday 4th December and will be getting him to check things out.
It's a good life if you don't weaken as they say and at times I have been so week cant even get out of bed, but hopefully things will improve and I can knuckle down and get back on with it....
We had some visitors stay over for a few days and that was good and I enjoyed the company, it was a nice change because even unwell I managed to get some laughs and that always cheers you up...

Stay Strong Everyone...

John

No comments:

Post a Comment