
Hello Folks
Well as i said last night this roller coaster is a live and running full speed with all its inconsistencies and twists and turns, today Sx were different again and much lighter then yesterday, really cant lock this down, as if it goes from week to week, then day to day and hour by hour at times.
I have mentioned Pandora's Box before in my diary and as far as I am concerned that's exactly what it is, you really never know what your in for till you open it. Its not all bad and actually some days I have felt the best I have in years, so the taste of a life without these two virus's will be very welcome and something that I will cherish dearly to be able to participate with my family, friends and be at ease with myself.....
Got some blood results back today...... HB 107 -- Wcc 1.2 -- Neuts 0.65 -- Platelets 58
Soldier On everyone
John
No comments:
Post a Comment