Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 271 and 272


Hello all


Well the last few days have been complete washouts and have had no energy whats so ever, all I could do was just rest and take it very easy. It certainly is a wake up call after having some relief from Sx and it goes to show you who is boss when it comes to Interferon.

Had my 39th Injection tonight an I am now officially into single digits, only 9 to go, Hopefully tomorrow will be be better then the last few Sundays and will be keeping a positive attitude in that direction. I still reckon laughter and good friendship are the arch enemy of Tx Sx and many
times it is more effective then any third party meds that are supposed to be helpful.

I have had a big improvement in my moods and emotional sx with the Lagactil that my Liver Specialist prescribed and the family is also happy with my progress with this. I know that many medicines are described not to be taken by people with certain diseases, but many times the benefits out way the risks and give much needed help to various medical or mental situations.

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend and remember if you cant say anything nice, don't say anything at all......

Your Mate
John

No comments:

Post a Comment