
Hello All
I have had an excellent day today and Sx have been good, except for tonight when I read some posts referring to one of our own members and the anguish I felt for this person as I said in a previous post about this topic, I felt as though when the chips are down at times, as they can be for us all on Tx or not, its at these times we need a helping supportive hand up. Many times I have been there in the depths of depression and emotional wilderness wondering which would be the best way to escape it all and to be totally honest I saw only one way out.
So lets not be too quick to assume who does what and why and the blame lays with whom, for whatever reason we have the diseases and illnesses we have, we certainly don't deserve to have them or be told that its your own fault due to someones behaviour or practices....
Be Kind to Each Other, You never know when you may be in the same Boat...
John
I have had an excellent day today and Sx have been good, except for tonight when I read some posts referring to one of our own members and the anguish I felt for this person as I said in a previous post about this topic, I felt as though when the chips are down at times, as they can be for us all on Tx or not, its at these times we need a helping supportive hand up. Many times I have been there in the depths of depression and emotional wilderness wondering which would be the best way to escape it all and to be totally honest I saw only one way out.
So lets not be too quick to assume who does what and why and the blame lays with whom, for whatever reason we have the diseases and illnesses we have, we certainly don't deserve to have them or be told that its your own fault due to someones behaviour or practices....
Be Kind to Each Other, You never know when you may be in the same Boat...
John
No comments:
Post a Comment