
Hi Everyone
Well the last week has been quite a mix of events and some changes for the better in many ways. Overall have had one of the best weeks for sides since I started TX, although my concentration seems much to be desired lately, cant blame TX for old age I suppose LOL....
Had my 37Th Injection tonight and only 11 to go if they don't decide to extend my TX, cant wait for single figures on the needle count., I really feel for those on 72 weeks and those who have gone through multiple TX, in saying that, the length of time no matter what it is, is a battle and a half and something we all understand and can relate to....
So looking forward to some more good days ahead and wishing you all a great weekend....
Your Pal
John
Well the last week has been quite a mix of events and some changes for the better in many ways. Overall have had one of the best weeks for sides since I started TX, although my concentration seems much to be desired lately, cant blame TX for old age I suppose LOL....
Had my 37Th Injection tonight and only 11 to go if they don't decide to extend my TX, cant wait for single figures on the needle count., I really feel for those on 72 weeks and those who have gone through multiple TX, in saying that, the length of time no matter what it is, is a battle and a half and something we all understand and can relate to....
So looking forward to some more good days ahead and wishing you all a great weekend....
Your Pal
John
No comments:
Post a Comment