
Hi
Today I went to my GP and told her about some swelling and discomfort around my Liver area which is quite tender at the moment, this isn't the first time I have had this, I used to get it before TX as well, each time this occurs it seems to be more so then the last, so I thought better get it checked out. While there She had mentioned to me about another Biopsy at EOT to see where my cirrhosis is up to and also may have some tests for cancer, mmmmm will wait and see on that front, one thing at a time, flat out getting through TX at the moment and at times is not easy for me. I guess I will stack it with the rest of the crap and just get on with it....
Stay Strong Everyone
John
No comments:
Post a Comment