Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 278


Hello again

Today I had a fair sort of day and managed to get some more unfinished jobs inside the house done and finalised. Slept in the afternoon and awoke with a headache which took some time to settle, all good now and hopefully get a good night's sleep.

I was thinking about all the Meds and associated third party meds that go with Tx, not only is there the Interferon and Ribavirin but you have to have Panadol, Anti-Depressants, Sedatives, Rash cremes and potions, Hand Wash, Special Shampoo, Thrush lozenges, Eye Drops, Lip Balm and the occasional Anti-biotics and Mouth Wash.

With all this one could be considered to be well armed in the fight of a life time and all these Meds each play an important roll. Some figures on just the Tx side is there are 48 PegIntron Pens and 1689 Rebetol Capsules to be taken approximately, no wonder people on Tx rattle after a while LOL ...

On to the weekend all ready and I hope you all have a good one.....
John

No comments:

Post a Comment