
Howdy
Another very hot day again here today with temps in the 40's and it was 45 C yesterday, so not much chance in venturing outside, way to hot. Sx were reasonable and have started some reflux meds and also back on the Thrush Lozenges also, have to get these things under control. I am still taking my Lagactil medicine and it has helped my anger rages a lot, my Liver is still quite swollen and at this stage all I can do is virtually rest and take it very easy.
Well Thursday all ready tomorrow and this week is almost gone and Needle number 39 coming up this Saturday night, count down is on once I get to single figures, seems like an eternity at times.......
Be Good
John
Another very hot day again here today with temps in the 40's and it was 45 C yesterday, so not much chance in venturing outside, way to hot. Sx were reasonable and have started some reflux meds and also back on the Thrush Lozenges also, have to get these things under control. I am still taking my Lagactil medicine and it has helped my anger rages a lot, my Liver is still quite swollen and at this stage all I can do is virtually rest and take it very easy.
Well Thursday all ready tomorrow and this week is almost gone and Needle number 39 coming up this Saturday night, count down is on once I get to single figures, seems like an eternity at times.......
Be Good
John
No comments:
Post a Comment