
Hi
I just cant seem to get rhyme or reason to the effects of TX, there doesn't seem to be any, up till about a month or so back the Sx after the Injection didn't seem to come on till Tuesday and Wednesdays being my worst days. Lately the next day after the Injection it hits me like a ton of bricks and have to stay in bed nearly all day, it's getting that bad and very hard to combat. I do get some relief late Sunday night and things aren't as intense, thank goodness.
I am still in for the long haul with this and I will finish this TX. A bit of irony here is that the Med's that are helping me to get better are making me so sick at times, I suppose its the way it is and things could always be a lot worse without TX and progress into some other not so nice conditions....
Take Care and Have a Good Week ahead...
John
No comments:
Post a Comment