Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 279


Hi There


Tonight I had my 40th Injection and at times it felt like it was eternity away, but now it has come and gone and on with the show, had a good day today and went out with my brother and a friend for a drive down to an old heritage restored railway station from 1910. There was the old part of the line still there and 6 carriages on show and being restored, also had a look at the old turntable

where they used to turn the Locomotives around. After that we made our way back to town along a road that follows the Brisbane River and the mountains and scenery was terrific with lots of cattle and new born calves every where, some in paddocks and others by the sides of the road.


Feeling a bit glassy eyed as I write this tonight, nothing unusual about this as its a regular thing that happens 3 or 4 hours after my Injection, but all is well and feeling sort of Ok so far...

I must say I really enjoyed today and made a nice change indeed.....


Rest Easy

John

No comments:

Post a Comment