
Hello Again
Well went to my Monday Gp appointment this morning and I have actually put on more weight, I am now 63.4 Kg and that was a pleasant surprise. The sides are going well and have been feeling not too bad really overall, Did have some Siesta time in the afternoon, but that is par for the course at times and I just roll with it. While in town this morning also went and looked around at the shops and generally just relaxed.
My Bloods results which I got a copy of have in fact dropped a bit, but nothing too severe I don't think. The Gp asked how I was feeling with the Dose Reduction of the Interferon and I told her I felt much better for a Monday after the Injection, Tuesday and Wednesday seem to be the nasty Sx days after needle, but I have a feeling even these will be better, anyway time will tell..... Touches Wooden Head just in case.....
15/10/09---------------------------------29/10/09
HB----------120-------------------------HB----109
WCC---------1.8-------------------------WCC---1.3
Neuts-------0.96---------------------Neuts----0.68
Platelets---76-------------------Platelets----71
Take Care
John
No comments:
Post a Comment