
Hi Everyone
Everything well here and moving on from quite an horrific episode at a Forum lately where I was silenced for standing up for peoples rights and defending myself against false accusations. The problem with these places is that after a while certain elements only want things certain ways and have no problem eliminating or discrediting anyone who doesn't tow the party line. Anyway I am still here and not going to let people like these ruin my Tx, I went to the Gp over the last few days
and bloods are hovering and at this stage I have been told to stay on the .4 Interferon dose for now.
I also lost a bit of weight this week back down to 62.9 Kg which isn't too much of a loss. Gp gave me Lagactil Tablets this time around as its easier then the syrup and more readily available here.
Hope Everyone has a great week....
John
Everything well here and moving on from quite an horrific episode at a Forum lately where I was silenced for standing up for peoples rights and defending myself against false accusations. The problem with these places is that after a while certain elements only want things certain ways and have no problem eliminating or discrediting anyone who doesn't tow the party line. Anyway I am still here and not going to let people like these ruin my Tx, I went to the Gp over the last few days
and bloods are hovering and at this stage I have been told to stay on the .4 Interferon dose for now.
I also lost a bit of weight this week back down to 62.9 Kg which isn't too much of a loss. Gp gave me Lagactil Tablets this time around as its easier then the syrup and more readily available here.
Hope Everyone has a great week....
John
Sorry you had such a bad experience on the other forum John. Id just like to say here that it was not the AHCS forums that John is referring to.
ReplyDeleteKeep your chin up mate, you are nearly at the end of this treatment journey.
Linda