Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 336 to 341


Hello All

Well the next day after my last Injection the Sx gave me one big parting gift and I had a hell of a day and night with massive aches and pains, headaches and generally just hit hard. I at least thought that it may be kind, but no, not the Interferon, not in the least, well least hopefully I wont have to go back through all this again in a hurry.

The rest of the week hasn't been too bad, I still have a bits and pieces of Sx, but in knowing there leaving gradually I can put up with them. Thursday I went and had my EOT Bloods taken and which include 2 PCR tests, one for HCV and the other for HBV, plus the usual tests as well, will be getting nervous as I await the results and is another part of the waiting game we all have to play.

Friday so far has been OK except for some cramps in my hands and legs, not too severe but enough to be painful at times. This Saturday night will feel very strange as there are no more Meds to have or Inject........ YES !!!!!!!

Hope You are all Well

John

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing treatment John, you are an inspiration to everyone.
    Thankyou for sharing your journey with us all.

    Good luck with all your upcoming tests, wish you all the best.

    Linda McInnes

    ReplyDelete