Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 320 to 321


Hi

Friday
Well the Liver Clinic contacted me and gave me some results of my recent blood tests, my HB has risen to 111, Neutrophils to 80 and Platelets are 50, so all in all not too bad and better then a lot of others I have had, I will get the full printout from my GP next visit. I also had a reasonable day Friday and just took things steady.

Saturday
Had my 46th Injection tonight and everything went well, I must admit the waiting to finish is really getting to me, wished I could take the rest of the needles just to get it over and done with, but I know that cant happen. Slept again a lot today as I had a headache probably from anxiety about the Injection coming up I suppose anyway it's done now and getting much closer to the ribbon for the finish....

Take Care All
John

No comments:

Post a Comment