
Woo Hoo
I finally have had my last Injection tonight number 48 and my last Riba capsules, it has been a big journey for me and one that at times was extremely difficult. Today was full of mixed emotions and butterflies in my stomach type feeling waiting for the night to come to have my last meds.
So far I feel OK and its only been 4 hours, but i can start to feel the effects of the Interferon working and its great to know that this will be the last week of this feeling since starting 11 months ago.
I would personally like to thank all those people along the way that have supported and helped me during my Tx, especially the patience my family had for me in times of despair and anger and many other Sx involved with my Tx. Also the different forums that had helped give me a lot of insight to my HCV and friends there also.
Two very special friends who also stayed with me before, during and now after, I would like to thank them so much for being there almost 24/7 with undying support and mate ship, at times of need they were always there for me and this I will cherish for the rest of my life, as will our friendship towards each other.... Thank you Linda and Robert my Tx Buddies.
End of Treatment and a very happy person here..
John
Spack! What an accomplishment! Embrace every day that you start to feel well and I wish you hope for a Hep C free life. Take Care Rose
ReplyDelete