
Hello again
Well this last week has been very mixed indeed as it turned out, it has been 2 weeks now since I have finished Tx and each day brings some mystery and different outcomes with them. My mind is starting to clear a little now and my concentration is improving, though I still have moments of fog and confusion but that will settle I think as time goes on. Went to my GP appointment and only got some of my EOT bloods back, readings of WCC, HB, Neuts and Platelets are still quite low and they too should improve as time goes on.
This week I also got the results of 2 PCR tests that I had done and the HCV is Undetectable and the HBV has not changed and my status is still positive, Oh well one out two sounds good to me and all the hard yards of Tx have paid off. As the days progress after Tx it makes one feel very lost at times as you no longer have the routine of treatment and it sort of makes me feel a bit empty, never thought I would feel like this, strange feeling really. I am still very weak and tired a lot and still have to have my daily naps which help me through in combating remnant Sx.
Keep Well
John
No comments:
Post a Comment