Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 328 to 330


Hello there again

Saturday I had my 47th Injection and one more needle left in the fridge now, I thought it would never come at times, the night of the injection went well and it wasn't till late Sunday that the sx hit me, but they were bearable and I just slept through them as much as I could. Mainly a bit of a headache and also noticed my riba rash is raising it head again so straight on with the steroidal cream again, think its time I am finishing as my body has just about had enough and to be honest I don't think my body could have sustained another 24 weeks of this Tx.

Monday I went for my GP appointment and had my Ob's taken and weight is still the same at 65kg and discussed EOT and she asked me how I felt about this and I explained to her that I was glad to be finishing but unsure of whats in store and that my PCR results for my HCV and HBV will be, so with uncertainty and relief, its quite a mixture of emotions and expectations.....

Keep Well my Friends
John

No comments:

Post a Comment