
Hi
Not much to enter from the last few days, I had my 45th Injection and finally down to the last box of Interferon. The Sx were some what better today after the the needle and hopefully the pattern of bad days is backing off again. Slept a lot today and just had to ride the sx out the best way I can, had a big storm here tonight and lots of strong wind and heavy rain fell, some trees broke and lots of branches down as well. I will try and clean up a bit but it wont be much as I just don't have the inclination or the energy for much.....
John
Not much to enter from the last few days, I had my 45th Injection and finally down to the last box of Interferon. The Sx were some what better today after the the needle and hopefully the pattern of bad days is backing off again. Slept a lot today and just had to ride the sx out the best way I can, had a big storm here tonight and lots of strong wind and heavy rain fell, some trees broke and lots of branches down as well. I will try and clean up a bit but it wont be much as I just don't have the inclination or the energy for much.....
John
No comments:
Post a Comment