
Hi
I must admit the anxiety of finishing soon is still driving me nuts, it is a weird feeling of joy and the unknown, I suppose the daily pilgrimage of constant medication regime and systematically taking and trying not to forget taking all the main meds as well as the 3rd party drugs as well that go with Tx. Finding myself like a robot a bit now with the doubling of my Largactil dosage and to hard to concentrate on anything longer then about five minutes span and that's on a good day.
One of the main things I find at times is the shear loneliness of the Tx even when surrounded by family or friends, I would have to say that this side effect can be very distressing and the Interferon just seems to add fuel to the fire. This is definitely the biggest challenge I have undertaken and totally different to beating Heroin addiction which took quite a lot to do, they are worlds apart in them selves, but both are not to be be taken lightly at all. The key I think to getting through any of these events is to know what you will be in for and informed accordingly and truthfully, the Sx is as different to the people who do Tx but in saying that one does not fully understand or seem to suffer the effects till part of the way in to Tx, I know there are percentage rates of how side effects range from minor to moderate to severe, but unfortunately you don't get to find out till after you have embarked on your journey.
I am not whingeing or belly aching, nor feeling sorry for myself but purely putting my thoughts across here and all through my journal here I have told things how they are, warts and all as to let fellow travellers know what may or may not be a head for them as they venture on the road to Tx
It is not my intent to frighten or scare anyone contemplating treatment and is achievable to do and at times there are a lot of good things come from it as well as ridding one's self of the Hcv Virus.
John
No comments:
Post a Comment