
Happy New Year Everyone
I hope all went well for the new years festivities, it was very quite here and generally was a low key night. I spoke to my mates on the phone and this brings a year that was for a lot of post TX people to a welcome end. The last few days leading up to end of year were very mixed events with my health but still kept a positive outlook about everything, very difficult at times but it helps to keep me moving forward. I have to have my 44 week bloods done next Friday now as the collection centre was closed over the Xmas period, so that's OK, next Friday will be ok.
Still feeling terribly drained and picking up some energy though, how ironic just as I feel sought of well it's time for the next Injection and off we go again, I know this is how it goes, but it does seem to have a cruel twist at times.
Anyway all the best to your Families and never give in..
John
No comments:
Post a Comment