Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 331


Hi

Today I had a reasonable day and also the weather was a lot cooler which let me get outdoors and potter around in our veggie garden, it is coming along well now and we are starting to enjoy eating our crop. Tomorrow I hope to get outside again and do some small jobs that need doing, well at least try and do some of them anyway, its hard to know what will be in store for me as the Sx are very random at best of times, also hopefully start my last bottle of Largactil tomorrow which will be the last of that medication once I finish that bottle, oh to have a clear head again instead of the sedation and the effects of treatment, I can nearly taste the finish approaching, must keep strong..

Take Care all my fellow Tx and Post Tx Friends
John

No comments:

Post a Comment