
Hi
Today I finally had a break from the Sx and the extra Largactil meds have helped my mental sides, I went outside for a little while and raked up some leaves and picked up some more leftover small branches that had blown down from the previous storm. The Diazepam id helping with my sleep and so far don't feel too washed out the next day, I an still having trouble focusing on things and my attention span shifts quickly off task, but I put this down to all the meds I am taking.
My appetite is still hit and miss and at times really just don't want to eat anything, but I force my self to have it and try and keep my weight stable, anger has subsided as well and mixing in better with the family now and that's a good thing...
John
No comments:
Post a Comment