
Hi
Well what was i gloating about no Sides for a while and wondering whether Tx was still working ?I can assure you today it let me know in a big way that it is, Woke up feeling like i was a rag doll and had just about zilch energy, forced myself to get out of bed and get motivated.
First part of the day i was experiencing dizzy spells and light headed and the second part of the day I was completely washed out as far as energy goes. Slept twice in the day, had too, I was just that warn out.
Guess i should have kept my mouth shut about sides eh, because they have certainly not abandoned me that for sure, next time i go on about no sides, somebody slap me please. Off to Gp tomorrow and much calmer now, I must apologise to everyone for being such a ratbag lately over these meds from Gp.......
Well what was i gloating about no Sides for a while and wondering whether Tx was still working ?I can assure you today it let me know in a big way that it is, Woke up feeling like i was a rag doll and had just about zilch energy, forced myself to get out of bed and get motivated.
First part of the day i was experiencing dizzy spells and light headed and the second part of the day I was completely washed out as far as energy goes. Slept twice in the day, had too, I was just that warn out.
Guess i should have kept my mouth shut about sides eh, because they have certainly not abandoned me that for sure, next time i go on about no sides, somebody slap me please. Off to Gp tomorrow and much calmer now, I must apologise to everyone for being such a ratbag lately over these meds from Gp.......
Take Care
The Dreamer
No comments:
Post a Comment