Friday, March 13, 2009

Day Nineteen

Hey
Friday again already, boy the weeks are going fast and the weekend is near, today i have had one of the best days on Tx so far, woke up this morning feeling great, had to check if i was dreaming LOL. But I wasn't and its a good feeling after the last weeks, I can tell you, so not to waste this day, I got out and did some mowing on the ride on and have started to reclaim lawns back from jungle. Couldn't believe it, finally no gloom and doom to report, much better don't want people to think all i do is whinge, i am not like that, merely telling my story as it island pulling no punches in doing so, as to give would be Tx people an insight to some or all of the Sides one may or may not experience...
So on that that note, i will leave you all now and keep well....
John

No comments:

Post a Comment