
Hi
Well what a strange day, i actually had energy most of the whole day, is this normal on TX ?? it some how seems not right and as i said in my last entry, I hope the meds are still working I also worry that my BS levels are not hampering my meds from working properly.
Dont get me wrong I love feeling like this after the weeks of ill feeling, so tomorrow i will put my new found energies to work and just try and do some catch up on the yard duties.
Very different feeling I can tell you, what next does these drugs have up their sleeve for me.....still drinking lots of water and having small snacks through out the day, no headaches either
Take it easy
John
Well what a strange day, i actually had energy most of the whole day, is this normal on TX ?? it some how seems not right and as i said in my last entry, I hope the meds are still working I also worry that my BS levels are not hampering my meds from working properly.
Dont get me wrong I love feeling like this after the weeks of ill feeling, so tomorrow i will put my new found energies to work and just try and do some catch up on the yard duties.
Very different feeling I can tell you, what next does these drugs have up their sleeve for me.....still drinking lots of water and having small snacks through out the day, no headaches either
Take it easy
John
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteJust a quick message. You are doing so well! And your blog is an awesome idea, I hope it helps to get stuff off your chest as well as helping others out there who are going to begin tx.
Am always thinking of you, please take care and love to your family from mine as well.
Hugz
Bec