Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 310


Hello again

Well we had some good rain here today and it was very much needed, it helped top up our water tanks and give the countryside a well deserved drenching. My Sx were better today, but still doing the hard yards with the TX. At times it feels like a dream that has been going on for nearly a year and find my mind ever drifting lately and thinking about the changes that have taken place, what and how will I feel after TX, will things be as they were or will this be a new chapter in my life.

What ever the outcome I know I have changed and I think it will be a change for the better, TX has taught me patience, humility and understanding, traits that can only be better for me....

Stay Strong My Friends
John

No comments:

Post a Comment