Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 283 and 284


Hello


Tuesday was a fairly good day sx wise and I managed to get outdoors and potter around the yard, I find this helps with my concentration or lack of it whilst on Tx. I have noticed my gums are getting sore now and I hope its just thrush, which I will have to start taking those meds again to combat that. Also the temperatures have been lower and I have planted some more veges in our shade house...

Wednesday I am feeling a bit tired again, probably from the day before, I pace myself as well as I can and try not to over do things, but the problem is when you have some good days you tend to want to not waste them and get as much done as you can. It's not always the best move but hey I feel as though I have to contribute something towards helping out the family.

Tomorrow I will be going to the big city Hospital and seeing the Liver Specialist and have some very important questions to ask him, the trip takes quite a while as I have stated before and I am a bit nervous about some things, but will have to face the music, just hope its a song I like ...LOL

Take Care
John

No comments:

Post a Comment