Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 288


Hi


Went for my GP appointment today and had my usual Obs taken and my weight has increased to 64.9 Kgs, wow finally adding some on. Talked to her about a few small problems I have been having and also told her of my Specialist appointment and what was said. Sides were fair again but the total lack of energy is a battle, cant do much without constantly resting, so I do and all works out OK.

Have to go for a Ultrasound on Wednesday morning in the next town and is booked in early so I can fast during the night, I have had some more unexplained bruising coming out on my leg and must have bumped it or something, not sure, but will have to watch things more closely what I am doing..

Went out for Tea tonight with some friends and at first was nervous about going, but once I got there and settled in I enjoyed myself thoroughly.....


Be Well

John

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You are getting down to the end and I can remember these days as dragging so slowly I thought I'd never get there. I'll be in your neck of the woods between December 15 and Jan 15 and I was shocked to read that it was 41 degrees!!!! Good Grief! There is snow here. Keep pushing through it you are nearly there. Take Care
    Rose

    ReplyDelete