
Hello All
Friday I went to the Liver Clinic in Brisbane and had my appointment with the Specialist and asked some questions about the soreness in my liver area and about my TX length as well. He checked my Liver and was only mild swelling but he said my upper stomach was very rigid and I may have either strained myself or injected into the muscle resulting in some bleeding due to my low Platelet count, so I will have to get an Ultrasound done to check on this. In regard to my length of TX, I will be finishing at 48weeks and around the 23rd of January 2010, woo hooo..... Lol.
There will be no increase with my Interferon and Ribavirin as the current dose is about all my body
can endure, so he said this will be fine, they also gave me some bllod test requests for week 44 and week after I finish tx, the later test will be a PCR for HBV and some other HBV tests and also FBC
Elft and Thyroid, so that will be some blood let day. I am also going to start reducing my Lagactil medicine in readiness for EOT.
Saturday I went to the local markets and had a good look around, took a bit out of me covering the place and with the heat, I had to stop often and rest. Slept in the afternoon and kept thinking about my Injection to come later in the evening. Funny how things play on your mind and at times I think its best to avoid thinking too much about things, the Tx seems to play lots of mind tricks and its easy to get caught up on things. Well had my 41 needle tonight and nearly mucked it up as the pen didn't click properly and I had to put it back in and finish it, cant be helped and such as life, so far so good....... Be careful what you wish for John.........
Take Care
Friday I went to the Liver Clinic in Brisbane and had my appointment with the Specialist and asked some questions about the soreness in my liver area and about my TX length as well. He checked my Liver and was only mild swelling but he said my upper stomach was very rigid and I may have either strained myself or injected into the muscle resulting in some bleeding due to my low Platelet count, so I will have to get an Ultrasound done to check on this. In regard to my length of TX, I will be finishing at 48weeks and around the 23rd of January 2010, woo hooo..... Lol.
There will be no increase with my Interferon and Ribavirin as the current dose is about all my body
can endure, so he said this will be fine, they also gave me some bllod test requests for week 44 and week after I finish tx, the later test will be a PCR for HBV and some other HBV tests and also FBC
Elft and Thyroid, so that will be some blood let day. I am also going to start reducing my Lagactil medicine in readiness for EOT.
Saturday I went to the local markets and had a good look around, took a bit out of me covering the place and with the heat, I had to stop often and rest. Slept in the afternoon and kept thinking about my Injection to come later in the evening. Funny how things play on your mind and at times I think its best to avoid thinking too much about things, the Tx seems to play lots of mind tricks and its easy to get caught up on things. Well had my 41 needle tonight and nearly mucked it up as the pen didn't click properly and I had to put it back in and finish it, cant be helped and such as life, so far so good....... Be careful what you wish for John.........
Take Care
No comments:
Post a Comment