Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day 304


Hello

Well today my sx improved and had some welcome relief again, at times i don't really know how the heck I am feeling. The TX has definitely changed me, my outlook and perspective on things is very different from before TX commencement. Many days just bleed into another and its hard keeping track of where i am at times, but I new this was not going to be an easy venture and many times it seems insurmountable in the quest of going the full term, I can only imagine those that have done multiple treatments and the anguish that's associated with that. I have often thought about how one approaches this and the physical and mental strength that one needs to have, in saying that, these drugs can break the best of people quite easily no matter how strong you are, its in charge and what it dictates goes....

Rest Easy
John

No comments:

Post a Comment