Friday, December 25, 2009

Day 305 and 306


Merry Christmas All


Well Xmas Eve and Xmas Day all went well here in the bush and it was definitely the most different Xmas I have ever had, I actually took part and enjoyed the spirit of Xmas and mixed in with all our friends and relatives. Maybe the TX has given me back something and is making me re look at a lot of things in very different ways now, so for that I am thank full.


My Wife and Family have been so supportive to me and at times I have been a real hand full for them but they have rode it out.

In closing I would like to thank everyone for the special friendship and support on my journey this far and it sure is a team effort.

Thanx to my Tx Buddies Linda and Robert who are constant beacons in the darkness for me and I know in my heart these are my mates whom I will all ways cherish dearly.

Thank you also to the many other people who I have met and become friends with on the road of Tx and the happiness they have given me too.


Wishing you all a Happy New Year and Safe Journey through Life...

John

No comments:

Post a Comment