
Hello All
Haven't been feeling real flash the last couple of days and just cant seem to get over this lack of energy and concentration, nothing new here, but each week lately this Tx Sx is getting tougher again. I keep as positive as I can but I must say I am getting very weary now and extremely weak, not a good combination for this treatment, still doing very small jobs to help out and keeping busy is a good mind thing.
I often wonder what will be the outcome of all this, I know I am doing this to rid myself of Virus's and try and help my Liver, but at what cost to other issues, some I have never had till now and will these disappear after Tx finishes. I am staying focused on getting through all this and many other things that have come my way on this journey.....
Keep Well and Stay Safe
John
No comments:
Post a Comment