
Hi
Tonight I had my 44th Injection and finished another box, now I am down to 1 box left finally, only have 4 more Injections to go and they cant come quick enough. Have to go for my week 44 blood test during this week coming and hopefully all will be good, still been feeling off sorts and today was a very mixed day again. My Son and his girlfriend went back home and the visit was great, I am so proud of him and they are going well together, I am happy he is settling down and met such a nice partner.
We had some rain today which was good and tomorrow if I can will have to clean our water filters on the gutters as they overflowed wasting some of the catchment. Another long night coming up, I can feel it already, not that I am wishing anything on myself, but after this long on Tx I know the signs, all is good though and I have the computer to keep me occupied in these times...
Have a great week everyone and smooth sailing.
John
No comments:
Post a Comment