
Hello All
Well Sunday was the same as the last 3 with the Sx knocking me around real bad and the day was a complete wash out, seem to be getting severe now and could do nothing.
Monday was also a so so day and felt still very drained and headache's all day, went to my GP visit and had the usual Ob's done and my weight has gone up another Kilo. I got results of my B12 and Folic acid bloods and the the B12 is borderline, but the iron has come down which is good for me.
I also had him listen to my chest and he thinks I am getting another chest infection and he gave me two repeats of Antibiotics for that. Tonight I had to lay down after tea as I felt I had a fever and the headache was very strong again and couldn't even muster the strength to talk to my friends on the phone as we do, but things are starting to ease now thank goodness.
Anyway another day tomorrow and getting closer each day......
Take Care
John
No comments:
Post a Comment