Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day Sixty Four and Sixty Five


Hi

Monday I went to my GP visit as usual and this time got some positive news, I have put on a Kilo on my weight I am now 69 Kilos, must be my clean healthy living, LOL. My blood pressure is fine and also had a talk to her about my recent Rages, I have an appointment Wednesday with Psychologist and will be discussing anger management.
My Thrush is back and forward, but mostly backed off, have had a pretty good day Monday and achieved a lot. Slept in the afternoon as I had developed a headache just after lunch.
Tuesday was also a good day in the morning, its mainly afternoons that i get headaches still, today was no exception and all i could do was take my Paracetamol and lay down. Spoke to my mates today on phone and so far i think we are all going through similar sides.
Emotions and general mood, do tend to slip if i don't watch them, I feel that I could fall into this trap very easily, trying very hard at times with this fight... Still having my Health drinks and Multi- Vitamins, some days i think these are doing me some good.....

Keep Well
John

No comments:

Post a Comment