
Hey Everyone
Today was a fantastic day, just about Zero Sides, Felt so different and i was not going to waste this by staying in my cave sleeping. Got lots of things done and exercised as i was going, have to keep an eye on muscle wastage as well as my decreasing weight, I suppose it must have been a lucky dip today and I won a bonus day..
One strange thing was that this was the first time in 3 to 4 weeks that I haven't slept through the day, can this be my leveling out point, I don't know, but would be Nice.....
Well lets hope tomorrow will bring me another day like today. I am still having intermittent problems with my taste in regard to food, some how, its looks great, smells terrific, but it tastes like pulped wood...
Be Kind to each other
John
Today was a fantastic day, just about Zero Sides, Felt so different and i was not going to waste this by staying in my cave sleeping. Got lots of things done and exercised as i was going, have to keep an eye on muscle wastage as well as my decreasing weight, I suppose it must have been a lucky dip today and I won a bonus day..
One strange thing was that this was the first time in 3 to 4 weeks that I haven't slept through the day, can this be my leveling out point, I don't know, but would be Nice.....
Well lets hope tomorrow will bring me another day like today. I am still having intermittent problems with my taste in regard to food, some how, its looks great, smells terrific, but it tastes like pulped wood...
Be Kind to each other
John
No comments:
Post a Comment