Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day Fourty Six


Hi Me Again


Finally, my mouth and gums are starting to settle down, its really nice to be able to eat with the discomfort of this Thrush i have in my mouth. Had a nice sleep this afternoon and woke up with a huge headache, which settled down within an hour.


Some Dear Friends have come for a visit while they are travelling around Queensland and we haven't seen them for 3 years, so is great to catch up with them again, Have explained to them about my Tx and told them if I disappear into my cave for a sleep, that i am not being rude but I must rest or sleep when it comes over me.


Most people have been very good in understanding how this Tx effects me, some I think, may have found out about my HCV status and have gone really weird towards me, doesn't bother me that much, but I cant expect everyone to understand....


Funny how a lot of things go through your mind on Tx, and the sorts of things you think about


Keep Well

John

No comments:

Post a Comment