Monday, April 13, 2009

Day Fifty


Today had my 8th Injection at 11.00Am and for some reason it stung like anything, don't know whether I did it at the wrong angle or whether the Needle tip was a bit dodgy, have been wondering about faulty pens and stuff after reading threads here and there on the subject of malfunctioning Pens.
I think the tip may have had a barb on it, next one i will check more closely, apart from that the rest of the day went well and this week, I got a boost of energy, I was expecting that last week too, but it fizzled out..
Had plenty of visitors come today, but sometimes i don't feel in the mood for them, Its not there fault, its just the Meds playing with my head sometimes. Had all of my extra Pills tonight, I think... Maybe I will have to buy another weekly Pill container to put my Extra Medication in, as i am having difficulty remembering whether I have taken them or not, or if I have doubled up..
Anyway see what tomorrow brings, Keep well All
John

No comments:

Post a Comment