
Hi Yah
Well i don't know what is going on and i am definitely not knocking it, but i have had another great day again and I hope this is a sign of things to come, and my concentration is getting a lot better.
Still getting some head spins if I get up too quick after bending down, but learning to handle that better now also. Went out to friends place tonight, which felt a little strange, but all went well. Do have to socialise a lot more, else I can feel myself turning into a hermit, i must confess also i had a treat tonight, probably shouldn't have, but I love Home Made Lemon Merang Pie,
Still getting some head spins if I get up too quick after bending down, but learning to handle that better now also. Went out to friends place tonight, which felt a little strange, but all went well. Do have to socialise a lot more, else I can feel myself turning into a hermit, i must confess also i had a treat tonight, probably shouldn't have, but I love Home Made Lemon Merang Pie,
Oh wasn't it nice, sometimes i think we need treats to make up for all the things we put up with on Tx.
Fingers crossed tomorrow will be great as well, still taking all my Sups and i think they are helping nicely........
John
John
No comments:
Post a Comment