Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day Fifty Two


Hello There, Me again


Hope you are all keeping well, I went to my Psychologist appointment today to start another 8 fortnightly sessions with her, I enjoy chatting with her and today we focused on my temper which lately has got right out of hand. I don't mean to be so snappy, it just comes over me and I explode like a raging bull, only to feel so bad after it, to the loved ones i seem to take it out on.
Anyway next visit will be working on some anger management techniques and strategies. After we came home, had some lunch and more pills, Multivitamins, Pro-Biotics and other things I went and laid down and slept again for 4 hours, woke up feeling much better, also last night had Night Sweats again, haven't had them for a while, ah well, must have been due i suppose.....

Overall today was manageable and wasn't to bad as Sides go.....................

See you Soon
John

No comments:

Post a Comment