Friday, April 24, 2009

Day Sixty and Sixty One


Hi
I have noticed a pattern emerging with the Tx Side Effects, I would have to say for the last two weeks I have had 2 - 3 Days feeling not too bad out of the 7 days, with the others, a real mixed bag of Side effect goodies.
Its funny now, it seems that its either a famine or a feast with Sides. But I am so thankfull for my my well feeling days, this helps me cope with the really bad days, my cough is easing now and still coughing up crap, but it is on the mend.
Thankyou Everybody for your kind Support and Friendship, I think this is so important, not just for me, but everybody here at Nomads...
Pushing forward with new food ideas and slowly getting to eat something that is appealing to eat ....
Lots of Love to you All
John

No comments:

Post a Comment