Friday, September 3, 2010

Life After TX 3-9-10

Hello

Well I am getting over my flare up again and finally getting back on track which is very welcome, the days here are starting to warm up and has made a nice change to be out in the sun. I have been reading a lot lately about the benefits of Vitamin D and how it helps with Tx and post Tx, the responses and studies I have looked into show a positive indication when used. Also I have noticed quite a mixed response for people after Tx in the order of how they are holding up, many people have cleared the virus and have returned  to there state before Tx and others have come out of it with many benefits to there health that they never had before, which is great, others have been left with ongoing symptoms of Tx and also some new and weird problems even after a considerable amount of time. I have realized that we are all unique and each persons journey is different for them, not to say people don't share a lot of the common symptoms of treatment as we all do in one form or the other.

In my case and I can only speak for myself  is that I have been left with some of the random and nuisance side effects, I also know that's it's only been 7 odd months since EOT and that these Sx should dissipate, but they haven't and it has changed my life in the way which I function now. Some people will say it's early days yet but I have been studying many peoples admissions of what they are experiencing 12 to 18 months EOT and its more widespread then what we actually realize. I am not whinging here, its just as much fact as it is with the people who have been terrific after treatment and have a whole new lease on life.

How does one handle these situations, well I try and  do as much as I can for these problems that I share with many others by changing the way I do the things that I have problems with, like with concentration I have my model railroad to build, with my aches and pains I try to get outside and do small chores that need doing when my body permits, the moods I experience are treated by removing myself from any antagonism and do some relaxation techniques and I also have a small vegetable garden to look after, all of the things that I have mentioned were not an issue before Tx and hopefully not be enhanced after my next upcoming treatment.

These changes are what has happened to me and does no way mean that it will happen to anyone contemplating treatment or re treatment, it's just me stating how I went and what has happened so far.
Still with these niggly things happening I would not advise anyone against treatment because the benefits are truly worth it......

Till next time.... Be well

John

No comments:

Post a Comment