Thursday, August 19, 2010

Life After TX 20-08-10

Hello again

Well it's been nearly 2 months since I have updated my blog and have some news to report, my next Liver Clinic appointment will be on the 15th September this year to find out where to from here. I am glad that it is not far off as I have been very ill lately and have had some pretty major Flare ups of my Virus's which at times has left me bed ridden, just like the serious ones I had pre Tx including much swelling from inflammation and absolutely no energy and extreme aches and pains. I fight these episodes the best I can and I am no quitter when it comes to battles, but at times I feel I am losing the fight as these flare ups are increasing in frequency and strength.

Hopefully the Liver Specialist will sort something out and also find out from him about my re treatment for these nasty evil viruses. Trying to get my sugar levels under control and also get as healthy as I can for the next round of Tx but with these flare ups lately the health outlook may take a bit longer. Also lately I have found that some of my fellow Tx'ers have relapsed as well so they too are looking forward to another round of virus fighting. I have also gone back to the forums again which helps me and many others and puts the perspective on treatment and friendship for everyone.

Well that's about all for now and still trying to move forward, keep well everybody...
John

No comments:

Post a Comment