Monday, September 13, 2010

Life After TX 13-9-10

Hi

Well my appointment date is fast approaching which will be in two days time from writing this and I must say it can't come quick enough for me, in saying that I am experiencing many different feelings on this matter, everything from frustration, nervousness and excitement. I suppose all will be revealed at this appointment and will have to abide by its outcome whether it be for me or against me. Questions I have to myself are will it work this time and am I mentally and physically strong enough for it all, can my Family and loved ones put up with me once again whilst on treatment, many unknown quantities here and ones that I confront nearly every day to myself. How will I be this time, will it be similar to before or will it be better or worse, who knows, all I can do if offered another round at this virus from hell is to give it my best once again.

Will this treatment affect friends also as my moods and temperaments were not exactly friendly to say the least last time and I am concerned about hurting the one's I have closest, of course if I was to go it alone a lot of them would be spared this and it maybe the way to go, I just don't know. Family members also do not get an easy time either and what of them to put through the ringer again, they say they don't mind, but is it fair on them also, these are just some of the issues I have been mulling over.

On the other hand support and friendship and having people to confide in that understand what I am going through is a god send and makes even an impossible journey achievable. Doing the treatment  means a lot of hard slogging but it would be so nice just to feel well again without this virus that has plagued me for such along time and stolen precious time from me and my family and friends as well as left me with some severe liver damage and also what is to come from that. So I am more fore than against and would do this Tx in an instant if offered to me, just to have a better quality of life and become a person that many haven't seen for a long time.

Sorry for waffling on this post, but I have all ways told things as they really are and that my friends is me.

All the Best

John

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with the appointment John...Dont even think of taking any journey alone, we are there for you regardless how the emotional s get you next time...
    And keep in mind lots says its easier second time round as you know just what to expect.....
    Thinking of you.Px

    ReplyDelete