Hi All
Well I have been quite unwell recently as you know and this prompted me to contact the liver clinic to talk to them and see if maybe my liver was playing up again. They told me to get my PCR's done for my HepC and HepB as well as many other tests that I was supposed to have in July for my six months after Tx.
About a week later the liver clinic rang me back and said they had some bad news for me, which was that the HepC had returned and that I have relapsed and the HepB viral load had gone up as well. After hearing this I was quite numb indeed and felt shattered, this was why I had been feeling unwell and I supposed deep down inside I knew something was wrong but didn't want to face the thought that it may be back.
I will be going back to clinic in September for a meeting with the Specialist and others and will find out more then and the nurse said that they will retreat possibly early in new year, so till then I will have to prepare again
for another round.......
John
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment