Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Life after Tx - 1-3-2011


Hi Everyone

Just updating my progress on the re treatment front, I have had my pre Tx bloods done and have an appointment on the 9th March with the Liver clinic in Brisbane and hopefully will be picking up my meds for treatment. I have been having weekly venesections for my Iron overload and the high Ferritin levels, these procedures are having a good effect on my ferritin levels and have dropped significantly considering they started off at 2800 ish and now at my last test was down to mid 400. Tomorrow I will get some more test results for this as well as having a blood letting, all I need now is some leeches to finish it off.... LOL....

Will update on return from my appointment and hopefully will have a starting time to report....

Take Care
John

No comments:

Post a Comment